Texas

Ok, thanks I will.
Yes, regarding live/dead chicks and Houston mail hub, wasn't there a huge problem and possibly a investigation that took place sometime ago?

I thought I read that somewhere, and this is exactly why I am nervous.

Hello all.

I was wondering if anyone here has Welsh Harlequin and/or Ancona ducks? And how did you get them? I'm ordering from ideal poultry and they don't carry them, and I don't want to order out of state, are there any farms that sell them around Waco?
I got my Welshie from Metzer. She was my absolute favorite and I had no problems with shipping. They are good about sending a heat pack and my post office called as soon as they arrived. I do know that Ideal does get magpies if you are just looking for black and white coloring.

Hi all. I just found this thread and think its really cool. I am located in Somerville Texas. I have had chickens since April, and really enjoy it.
So far, I have 11 guineas (8 hens/3 roo's), 5 rir hens, 5 black australorps (2 roo/3 hens), 3 cochin bantams(1 roo/2 hens), 2 easter eggers (both roos), 1 coo coo maran hen, 6 white leghorn hens, 5 sexlink hens, 4 ameraucana's (2 hens & 2 chicks), 2 silver laced wyandotte chicks & 2 buff orpington chicks.

I recently purchased an incubator, so I will start hatching eggs pretty soon. If there is someone in my area that needs so eggs hatched, or would possibly want to trade/sell some hatch eggs or chicks, please let me know.
D.gif

As soon as I finish out my coop, I will be looking for the following:

1- rir roo
2- ee hens
1- red sexlink roo
and depending on what the laced wyandotte & orpington chicks turn out to be, may need roo or hens to go with them.

Hi all. I just found this thread and think its really cool. I am located in Somerville Texas. I have had chickens since April, and really enjoy it.
So far, I have 11 guineas (8 hens/3 roo's), 5 rir hens, 5 black australorps (2 roo/3 hens), 3 cochin bantams(1 roo/2 hens), 2 easter eggers (both roos), 1 coo coo maran hen, 6 white leghorn hens, 5 sexlink hens, 4 ameraucana's (2 hens & 2 chicks), 2 silver laced wyandotte chicks & 2 buff orpington chicks.

I recently purchased an incubator, so I will start hatching eggs pretty soon. If there is someone in my area that needs so eggs hatched, or would possibly want to trade/sell some hatch eggs or chicks, please let me know.
D.gif

As soon as I finish out my coop, I will be looking for the following:

1- rir roo
2- ee hens
1- red sexlink roo
and depending on what the laced wyandotte & orpington chicks turn out to be, may need roo or hens to go with them.
I have a EE hens - they have a purebred EE roo with them and I've started getting 3-6 eggs per day from them. If you're ever in the san antonio area - I'd be more than happy to arrange to bring you a dozen or so eggs when I head that way.

Back
Top Bottom