Texas

Thanks! When I went to bed last night, she had hatched one ugly little baby and the other egg had a crack in it, so we'll see what we're dealing with later today. I didn't want to disturb them too much because the male bird was very skittish and jumpy. Typical nervous wreck expecting father. haha!
O wow, I bet you didn't sleep much last night either! Keep us posted please.

howdy yall! I live around Austin/Dripping Springs TX, and I am interested in buying some Mille Fleur D'uccle chickens. Does anyone have any Mille Fleur breeders that you'd recommend? thanks yall!
jumpy.gif

Did everyone survive the storms this morning? I was receiving Weather Alerts on my phone like crazy. At one point, it said a tornado was in the area. I was watching out the window watching the wind and rain blowing in from the south, then it switched and started blowing from the north, then from the east and west. We had rotation! I heard one lit down about a mile from our place. I believe we were lucky!! Hope everyone is okay!

howdy yall! I live around Austin/Dripping Springs TX, and I am interested in buying some Mille Fleur D'uccle chickens. Does anyone have any Mille Fleur breeders that you'd recommend? thanks yall!
jumpy.gif
welcome-byc.gif
I grew up in the Oak Hill area. I don't know any one with them. Good luck finding some
fl.gif

it was a pretty intense ride over on the southeast side........far as rain and lightening.........no real winds to speak of tho....
X2

omg it was so bad at our house. I was really worried about my chickens because we just moved them into this new coop.
hide.gif
so much lightning
barnie.gif

I didn't get much lightning. My son was headed toward one of the oil refineries and saw lightning hit the plant. I am glad your coop and chicken were okay.

it was a pretty intense ride over on the southeast side........far as rain and lightening.........no real winds to speak of tho....
You WERE out in it! I am glad you made it safely.

It rained lightly in my area for only about an hour...I think we were on the edge of the front.
News says three tornadoes touched down in the Houston area today.
EF 3 hit in Stafford.

Might be another that hit in Pleak too.

Since most people from here are from Texas I have a question but I'll start with some info first: I talked to the PT tester in my area and he said in Texas the main difference between PT and NPIP is different license numbers although the testing was the same. Sooo he then said that if I was PT tested and TAHC I could legally ship to most states but would have to check with the state laws of each state. Does anyone already have a list of states that it is legal to ship to with only PT and TAHC licenses instead of NPIP?!?

Since most people from here are from Texas I have a question but I'll start with some info first: I talked to the PT tester in my area and he said in Texas the main difference between PT and NPIP is different license numbers although the testing was the same. Sooo he then said that if I was PT tested and TAHC I could legally ship to most states but would have to check with the state laws of each state. Does anyone already have a list of states that it is legal to ship to with only PT and TAHC licenses instead of NPIP?!?

I do not know but what I do want to know is..if the testing is the same, assuming you'd pass the test, why would you only want the PT and TACH license and not the NPIP.
Again I am just asking to learn.

Back
Top Bottom