Texas

It’s not like I watched any local or national news anyway. Mostly stayed on Science, Nat Geos, History, Descovery and the like. I don’t really miss it like I thought I would! Less stressful.
Same here, Nat Geo, History, Discovery, Quest. Listen to talk radio alot, just have to listen not see! 🤣

Back in the late 90s in Dallas we had a couple of really good talk radio broadcasts. Not teaching or preaching, just really hilarious and a little vulgar:cool:
I listen to WOAI, out of San Antonio. Rush, Hannity, then local anchors, and late at night I listen to Coast to Coast AM and Ground Zero...mostly paranormal, UFO, science programming or what's happening in the world that is of importance, late at night.

I listen to WOAI, out of San Antonio. Rush, Hannity, then local anchors, and late at night I listen to Coast to Coast AM and Ground Zero...mostly paranormal, UFO, science programming or what's happening in the world that is of importance, late at night.
I enjoyed on Direct channels of choice we mentioned the UFO programming. It doesn’t make since. They are here. So are the governments really afraid all law and humanity would go out the door if it’s confirmed? Too many witnesses, including Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter.

I enjoyed on Direct channels of choice we mentioned the UFO programming. It doesn’t make since. They are here. So are the governments really afraid all law and humanity would go out the door if it’s confirmed? Too many witnesses, including Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter.
Yep, too many peeps know...I don't know why they haven't disclosed that fact.
President Eisenhower was supposedly the first to have an encounter with them in an undisclosed location? Considering the vastness of the universe, only a fool would believe that were they only intelligent species in it.
Also, given our tendency to aggressive behavior, it's probably best that we can't venture very far from our home planet. :lol:

Yep, too many peeps know...I don't know why they haven't disclosed that fact.
President Eisenhower was supposedly the first to have an encounter with them in an undisclosed location? Considering the vastness of the universe, only a fool would believe that were they only intelligent species in it.
Also, given our tendency to aggressive behavior, it's probably best that we can't venture very far from our home planet. :lol:
If anything, disclosure would bring most of the educated nations together as a world force not a bunch of bickering countries fighting over religion or what the other guys have and the others want. Just the other day, I could not get John Lennon’s song “Imagine “ out of my head so I just sung parts that I knew over and over. Dogs thought I was crazy. Yep formulative years were in the 70s and hair was on my back then. Went to A&M cut it all off , worked for 45 years and now within a year and half it’s back on below my shoulders. My range of interest was very wide though having grown up on cattle ranches and wore boots and rode horses all those years. From Country to Michael Jackson, Janis Joplin, to LED Zeppelin to the Eagles to Cat Stevens. I was at home in many settings. Also another song that was stuck in my head yesterday was ,”Sign, Sign, everywhere a sign, breaking up the scenery, blocking my mind.” I hadn’t thought of that one in ages. However really cool thing out here is no signs! Fence post but no signs. You’ll prolly remember applying pour-on Ivemectin to cows, well that’s what my nephew and I did this afternoon to mine. My dad would have lost his patience with them. They are very gentle cows that many can be petted, so you slowly direct them where you want them. You don’t take a hot shot to them.

If anything, disclosure would bring most of the educated nations together as a world force not a bunch of bickering countries fighting over religion or what the other guys have and the others want. Just the other day, I could not get John Lennon’s song “Imagine “ out of my head so I just sung parts that I knew over and over. Dogs thought I was crazy. Yep formulative years were in the 70s and hair was on my back then. Went to A&M cut it all off , worked for 45 years and now within a year and half it’s back on below my shoulders. My range of interest was very wide though having grown up on cattle ranches and wore boots and rode horses all those years. From Country to Michael Jackson, Janis Joplin, to LED Zeppelin to the Eagles to Cat Stevens. I was at home in many settings. Also another song that was stuck in my head yesterday was ,”Sign, Sign, everywhere a sign, breaking up the scenery, blocking my mind.” I hadn’t thought of that one in ages. However really cool thing out here is no signs! Fence post but no signs. You’ll prolly remember applying pour-on Ivemectin to cows, well that’s what my nephew and I did this afternoon to mine. My dad would have lost his patience with them. They are very gentle cows that many can be petted, so you slowly direct them where you want them. You don’t take a hot shot to them.
Some sniff your pockets to see if you have any range cubes in them to be hand fed as treats.

Allen, look up Tecoma stans , and see if it resembles your plant. It comes in both yellow and orange. It’s a sprawling tender bush , correct?
Well that does look like the neighbors to that plant they flower year round down here if they get enough water. They grow into large almost trees the tecoma Stans do. One friend of ours has one that's 20 ft tall easily. Those are definitely good hummingbird bushes as well.

Our Tacoma stans are still nearing the end of their first year in the ground and still hanging on for dear life due to the limited water we've had all year. But this year I'm betting they're going to do a lot better. The agave on the other hand are all happy we even have one that is sending out a new pup they transplanted in flawlessly. Anyhow we didn't know the name of that yellow flower until you gave it but people have it planted all over the place down here.

Last edited:
I really like the little figures that you and others use. Where do they come from and do I have to get a much newer I-phone?
I think you're talkin about the emoticons that you can access through the computer version and there's even a little button in the top of this text block when you're typing and with a :) there are lots of them there.

Edit I got in on this late

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom