Texas

Nope not yet and the guy is still selling tamales on the curb at family Dollar at least that part of life is normal here.

You do have to wonder how Walmart can keep the wine and beer section stocked but nothing else though.
Yep...my stores beer and wine sections are well stocked too.

I think during the hurricanes the beer is the first thing to disappear...not the toilet paper.

I am in Austin. Brand new to the backyard chicken project. I have 5 3 day old Ameraucanas along with 2 cats, a 17 y/o vcorgi/ chow mix, a 15 y/o chihuahua and Pomeranian. Looking forward to getting some good advice from people who have been raising chickens for awhile. Does any one know if there is any type of poultry club in the area? Thanks.

I am in Austin. Brand new to the backyard chicken project. I have 5 3 day old Ameraucanas along with 2 cats, a 17 y/o vcorgi/ chow mix, a 15 y/o chihuahua and Pomeranian. Looking forward to getting some good advice from people who have been raising chickens for awhile. Does any one know if there is any type of poultry club in the area? Thanks.
Possibly try some 4-H or FFA organizations. When I lived in South Austin near mopac homeowners and snobs wouldn't tolerate chicken. Obviously you've been smart enough to avoid those things. Best wishes and welcome to the Texas thread.

Most everything I needed to know I've learned here and I'm still learning.

Back
Top Bottom