Texas

latest 7 day models, 985mb puts it as a Cat 1 near florida. Of course outside of 3 days I don't trust the models. Talking about the best time of the year I wish every day would be like my forecast.
My gawd. That is the biggest mess.... It looks like the flying spegetti monster crossed with an octopus!

My monies are on Eta slamming into Nicaragua. It appears to have taken a southerly turn.
https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES/GOES16_sector_band.php?sector=car&band=02&length=24

And on another note, have any of y'all been watching typhoon Gnoi, hitting the Philippines. One of the most powerful tropical systems ever recorded on Earth is now packing 195 mph winds (170 knots, 315 km/h) with gusts of 235 mph (205 knots, 380 km/h). The central pressure of 876 mbar !
Elu8cozWoAAARSU.jpg
Elu8c5AWoAwG6jN.jpg
Elu8dVMXUAAjPDG.jpg
Elu8d6pXEAArM1z.jpg

My monies are on Eta slamming into Nicaragua. It appears to have taken a southerly turn.
https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES/GOES16_sector_band.php?sector=car&band=02&length=24

And on another note, have any of y'all been watching typhoon Gnoi, hitting the Philippines. One of the most powerful tropical systems ever recorded on Earth is now packing 195 mph winds (170 knots, 315 km/h) with gusts of 235 mph (205 knots, 380 km/h). The central pressure of 876 mbar !
View attachment 2395165View attachment 2395166View attachment 2395167View attachment 2395169
Wow that is faster than I ever drove on the autobahn. I never had a car that cruised over 255kmh. I knew if anything went wrong then I would be torn into small pieces. I still should have bought that AMG tuned Mercedes when I saw it. Those were the only things that passed me on the road. Lambos I always passed as they were broke down on the side of it. BMW's are speed limited to 245kmh. :( Tires though get expensive for the speed ratings to the tune of 800+ for a set in 2010 dollars. Then they give you stickers for the dashboard saying they are only good for 240kmh(140mph) for summer tires and only 210 for winters.

Adding this in as I needed the Geography lesson:
1604259319598.png

Last edited:
Houston, Texas. Need to rehome 6 week old Cream Legbar cockerel.
Welcome to the Texas thread. @RUNuts is close but I know he is arms deep in meatbirds usually. I have no excess capacity for roos here. Still times are very tough for so many of our fellow citizens. Please consider him as a food bank gift.

Welcome to the Texas thread. @RUNuts is close but I know he is arms deep in meatbirds usually. I have no excess capacity for roos here. Still times are very tough for so many of our fellow citizens. Please consider him as a food bank gift.
Usually several roos on craiglist looking for forever homes. I'm in a no crow zone and would love a rooster. One day, I will have a breeding set of chickens. I'm limited to quail roosters for now. The chicken cockerels don't make it long past their first crow here.

@PRchick - have you considered cockerel soup? I recommend it.

Usually several roos on craiglist looking for forever homes. I'm in a no crow zone and would love a rooster. One day, I will have a breeding set of chickens. I'm limited to quail roosters for now. The chicken cockerels don't make it long past their first crow here.

@PRchick - have you considered cockerel soup? I recommend it.

I don’t know that I can do that. I do have some American Bresse that I just hatched (in other words, I have no idea what sex they are), but the cockerels will probably end up in freezer camp. I’m trying no to get too attached to them, but the CL I’m attached to.

Back
Top Bottom