Texas

They are slightly skittish.
But.. .
I have not treated them as pets or handled them frequently so.....
They are 15 weeks old and gorgeous

Attachments

• 20221024_121624.jpg
    20221024_121624.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20221024_121718.jpg
    20221024_121718.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 1
  • 20221024_121712.jpg
    20221024_121712.jpg
    668.4 KB · Views: 1
Posting again in case anyone interested:

FOR SALE: New, in box, unused polyethylene poultry netting with UV inhibitors. Knotted 1" squares, black. Size: 25' x 25'. To cover your outdoor run, or garden. Purchased from this supplier:

https://pinnonhatch.com/poultry-supplies/p/heavy-knotted-poultry-netting-1mesh

Ordered before I realized I would not need the netting. Asking US $55.00 plus S/H. Box weighs approx. 17 lbs. I'm near Kerrville, so could consider meeting somewhere if not too far. Might be near Ft. Worth during Thanksgiving. PM me for more information or to make reasonable offer!

Posting again in case anyone interested:

FOR SALE: New, in box, unused polyethylene poultry netting with UV inhibitors. Knotted 1" squares, black. Size: 25' x 25'. To cover your outdoor run, or garden. Purchased from this supplier:

https://pinnonhatch.com/poultry-supplies/p/heavy-knotted-poultry-netting-1mesh

Ordered before I realized I would not need the netting. Asking US $55.00 plus S/H. Box weighs approx. 17 lbs. I'm near Kerrville, so could consider meeting somewhere if not too far. Might be near Ft. Worth during Thanksgiving. PM me for more information or to make reasonable offer!
*** makes mental note to self to look into this tonight and see how similar it is to the netting I got and am slowly using up….

Hi fellow Texans,

I have been looking into getting a little backyard flock for some time and finally decided to jump in - Nice to meet you all and grateful for this forum, where I have been a lurker for some time now!

I live in Waco and was wondering if we have other backyard farmers in the area? I work from home, so I'm always looking for occasions to meet people - someone please tell me if we have a meet up group already for the area, and I'll join :p Otherwise we might have to make one!

I'll be building my coop this week and picking up pullets this Sat in West - you all, wish me good luck!

Back
Top Bottom