Texas

Why I'm down
Husband birthday 9/7 he passed in 10/8 2014
Son died 2016 his birthday 11/3
My partner passed 9/13 last year his birthday 11/8

I was so busy last year trying to settle/move after Joe passed I never properly grieved. Now I am
I'll get thru this time, but it's hard
I'm so sorry, it must be so hard for you right now... I hope you can take some time for grieving then, and then I hope time does its job and helps you feel if not better, at least less raw, down the line. It's a meager comfort, coming from internet strangers, but we are thinking of you, through this hard time 🖤

We have severe weather forecast tomorrow. I Thoma forecast may be right. My cats started acting differen/ about an hour ago. Both of them were asleep on living room floor, both woke up at same time and looked up. Them went and hid. Bubba in back of bedroom closet and pattie under vanity in bathroom.
Yep, it's supposed to get rough tomorrow, not looking foreword to it .

Are You ok?
Yes, all things considered, we are blessed. Went to Dad's 75th celebration last month and saw the siblings and a few other relatives. Dad was happy.

How are you today? The weather will keep things exciting.

The pullets are in full force. Eggs are stacking up. Attempting to tame them a couple hours a day isn't working. But they go to the roost at night.

Back
Top Bottom