Texas

Same place. I'd consider Buffalo, but I'd rather eat dirt than do a sale on my birthday weekend in 100+ degree heat in July. And Van Zandt won't pick a time or a place. They just keep asking for vendors.
Maybe it'll make it an extra fantastic birthday ;) I didn't even know Buffalo had a trade day. It was steamy and pretty hot when we went to Jewett, and we went early.

Hey guys! Welcome to all the new members! Sorry, I got busy. The flooding has finally calmed down enough that I could turn the coop today.
The duck eggs are hatching.... Early. We get literal flooding, and apparently the humidity in my coop is still super low for eggs to hatch.

Here's my funnel cloud from Sunday...
IMG_20230611_190929.jpg

Hey guys! Welcome to all the new members! Sorry, I got busy. The flooding has finally calmed down enough that I could turn the coop today.
The duck eggs are hatching.... Early. We get literal flooding, and apparently the humidity in my coop is still super low for eggs to hatch.

Here's my funnel cloud from Sunday...View attachment 3541089
Good luck with the ducklings! Great photo, I'm glad you are safe.

Here's my funnel cloud from Sunday...View attachment 3541089
I see the tornado bait in the lower left corner. Is it tied down?

Back
Top Bottom