Texas

Currently at 90+ here until we get to late afternoon. Walk outside and instantly sweating or forming condensation on the skin.

Just observed, we have had fog every morning and I have to run defrost on the car every morning because of the heavy condensation on the windows.

On a brighter note we may get rain today.

Currently at 90+ here until we get to late afternoon. Walk outside and instantly sweating or forming condensation on the skin.

Just observed, we have had fog every morning and I have to run defrost on the car every morning because of the heavy condensation on the windows.

I want to wish you luck with the rain. I had hope, but It passed us by last night.

We really need rain in east texas! Right now at 730am it's 72°, but no rain in sight. We are all sugar sand here.
We need it too. What part of east Texas are you in?
I'm just about 25 to 40 miles from all of these small towns...Athens, Palestine, Fairfield, Corsicana. We are lucky to have a nice little home place away from it all.

I'd pay money for some rain 😂

Went outside this morning to water the garden. It was 80° and a breeze no humidity, or at-least that’s how it felt. My 4yr old daughter full smile twirling around. Mom! It’s cold outside! This is how bad the heat has been when 80° starts to feel “cold”. The high of today is suppose to be 101° which is better than 105°.

Back
Top Bottom