Texas

isbar, paint silkies, crested cream legbar, lf mottled cochin, barnyard mix. you?
i get to shop around! rlly lookin for some egyptian fyoumis, american/old english games (lf) maybe some A&M leghorns? im getting DW some seramas on the 1st... im gettin a game mix... asil, oeg, and other games... gotta talk to some sumatra breeders ive talked to in the past about eggs... got some wild blue sumatras from the great yank state commin in... lots of choices!lol nothin set in stone until they're in the bator!!!

aspen, they are gorgeous! I want some paints and lavender saddlebacks!

Thank you honey.

Trouble, is my Splash Gander, and Cotton is my Lav SB gander.

I'm putting a waiting list together, if anyone would like hatching eggs or goslings please PM me. I'm in the process of putting my website together....I will have a waiting list form you can fill out on there.

~ Aspen

awesome! I would say eggs but my Turner isn't big enough and i'm not home enough to turn them myself. so it would have to be goslings. lmk when you got everything set up and I will hopefully be able to convince the dh that I need these lol
Thank you honey.

Trouble, is my Splash Gander, and Cotton is my Lav SB gander.

I'm putting a waiting list together, if anyone would like hatching eggs or goslings please PM me. I'm in the process of putting my website together....I will have a waiting list form you can fill out on there.

~ Aspen

Just finished working on my 2nd Sebastopol page.

White: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/sebastopols

Colored: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/colored-sebastopols

They are still under construction, but thought you all might like to see what I have done so far.

~ Aspen

They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!!
love.gif

awesome! I would say eggs but my Turner isn't big enough and i'm not home enough to turn them myself. so it would have to be goslings. lmk when you got everything set up and I will hopefully be able to convince the dh that I need these lol
Certainly. If you wouldn't mind just drop me a PM with your email, and other contact info so I can contact you when I have some available.
They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!!
love.gif
Thank you Rachael.

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom