Texas

I'm really sorry i'm not savvy enough to post a link to it, just keep looking on the tpwd website or call them. I downloaded the form and mailed it in with the required fee and had a license in a week. Hope you have a good hatch they grow fast.

Quote:
smile.png
thank you this one should be it to raise pheasants..this will come in handy when I get some red goldens..thank you again
smile.png

Quote:
smile.png
thank you this one should be it to raise pheasants..this will come in handy when I get some red goldens..thank you again
smile.png

No problem. Glad I could help.
big_smile.png

I'm from South Texas - Ingleside! 23 silkies, 23 quail 24 Guineas, And lots of chicks won't talk about them til they make it! I'm trying to figure out how to get photos - oh well my first day I'll figure it out! It's hot here!

The frequently asked questions thread at the top of the forum tells how to post photos. I was able to figure it out, so that means its pretty easy. I'm in north Texas and its hot here too!

I've been here more than a year, but i don't think i've ever posted in this section.

I'm Beth and i live in the Piney Woods, in Coldspring, which is South East Texas.

I'm raising RIR, BO, and BR chickens for the time being. Hoping to get some New Hampshire Reds going in the next year or so.

It's nice to meet all y'all.
frow.gif

howdy Yall!!!! i'm right here in the texas panhandle...Amarillo to be exact.....just started with my chickens 13 wks ago..i got 7 RIR, 1 EE, 2 Dominiques, 2 Barred rocks, 2 White rock (i think), 1 Welsummer (i think). i have learned so much on this website..i am so grateful...my best friend got me started on chickens..she's on here somewhere..she lives up north though....next i will be venturing in getting ducks!!!
wee.gif
:weee

Back
Top Bottom