Texas

hey i am in the mabank texas area and am looking for some light brahma pullets 20 weeks or older.anybody know where i might find some

so my 1st shipped egg hatch went well below my expectations!
out of a dz each of american games and sumatra i have so far today 1 am game and 4 sumatras!
gunna do a quick eval of my stats in the bator and possibly kill the turner after a few days! we had such a better hatch rate when we didnt have the turner! why would that be?
i have a dz of my yard eggs set on saturday so i will see how those go... kinda bummed now!

Yeah, man. Shipped eggs really are a gamble. I've had good luck and some 0 percent. Its usually from "detached air cell", caused by rough handling or the way theyre packed. When you first get the eggs I think it's best to let them"rest" at room temp for a day to settle. IDK if that helps the DAC or what but I have better luck that way. I bet you have a lot better hatch rate with your own eggs. You going to hatch some yokohamas? I'm thinking about putting an AG hen under my RSY cock.

Yeah, man. Shipped eggs really are a gamble. I've had good luck and some 0 percent. Its usually from "detached air cell", caused by rough handling or the way theyre packed. When you first get the eggs I think it's best to let them"rest" at room temp for a day to settle. IDK if that helps the DAC or what but I have better luck that way. I bet you have a lot better hatch rate with your own eggs. You going to hatch some yokohamas? I'm thinking about putting an AG hen under my RSY cock.
i set 6 RSY eggs and only one hatched the others died one didnt unzip... i have what i believe is a male and what i believe is a female american game... i have a neighbor that has a white game.... thinkin i may spend the fiddy bux to get that girl off the guy that uses her to breed fighters....

Free to good home. Heritage breed good shepherd line Plymouth Barred Rock young 11 month old rooster! He is sweet but really big. Quality barring and big bodied! Quality rooster that came from show breeder!

Free to good home. Heritage breed good shepherd line Plymouth Barred Rock young 11 month old rooster! He is sweet but really big. Quality barring and big bodied! Quality rooster that came from show breeder!

He is beautiful! I got 3 br chicks right now...i wish i could take him!

9 more eggs in the mail today... red dorkings (so far that makes 88 chicken eggs and 32 quail eggs for my birthday..)

he said there is only one box left.. I hope so cause the new bator isn't here yet!
lau.gif
Oh man! you definatly got some projects ahead of you! Red dorkings, i udnno if ive even seen a pic of those yet....guess that gives me something to look up while im at work!
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom