Texas

Coop progress pics -- the basic frame and walls are done. The Husband just needs to cut out the pop door into the run (covered and adjoining this coop), add the nest boxes and fashion the door for egg retrieval, put up the roosts and poop boards ... and add the hardware cloth.

Coop: 5x6
Attached Run: 6x9
(six birds)

**If you see anything that needs attention, please let me know! We're newbies. :)

If you want to see the before pics, they are here.

PEOPLE SIDE/FOOD STORAGE

People door and visual of the ventilation vents and windows at the top of each inter
Woot! I'm loving the boardwalk and the easy-clean floors.

Hi
love.gif
hugs.gif
!!!
I had a customer come out to buy chicklets the other day and he built their coop for them. It is soooo cute and would fit in good with Kilsharion's West Town
gig.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Just had to share this.... Yesterday, while looking at my month old chicks, a friend of mine said "so they are all boys?" my reply was "I sure hope not. They were sexed and supposed to be pullets, which are females." She then had a confused look ok her face and said "but I thought only boys had those things on their heads.?" I couldn't help but laugh.

Just had to share this.... Yesterday, while looking at my month old chicks, a friend of mine said "so they are all boys?" my reply was "I sure hope not. They were sexed and supposed to be pullets, which are females." She then had a confused look ok her face and said "but I thought only boys had those things on their heads.?" I couldn't help but laugh.
yuckyuck.gif

Just goes to show how far removed from our food that we have become. So many people don't even stop to think that their food doesn't just magically appear at the grocery store.

Back
Top Bottom