Texas

The weatherman claims we have cooler weather on the horizon. Thank goodness!
Yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Those guys can't even get the current weather right!

That said, I'm looking forward to it coming out the 100s too. I have to change the little frozen water bottles on my rabbits every hour.

Got my ferment going. Only waited one day. Impatience took hold. I have five separate pens at this time. They all ate it. My little chicks were the most enthusiastic. They stayed out late from mama and were out early in the pan. I have 5 cockerels in a pen by themselves. They were standing at one gate and I thought they were oogling the girls in the other pen. When I walked to the other gate, they came running. Never had done that before. Thanks for all the help you folks gave me in starting this.

Anyone know of a place to get fish meal? Livengood in Tomball sells a "fish food," but it's not actually made of fish! More like what you feed the fish in your stocked pond.

Check with your feed store (not TSC). If they don't have it in stock they can probably order it for you. I've seen fish meal several times at the one we go to.

Yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Those guys can't even get the current weather right!

That said, I'm looking forward to it coming out the 100s too. I have to change the little frozen water bottles on my rabbits every hour.

I keep telling myself that our weatherman isn't delusional or a liar! I hope he has gotten it right for once!

Quote:
After your post, I had to check my marker. Found myself on the rio grand, LOL. I live 20 miles from the Arkansas stateline. So I may have just burst your bubble. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom