Texas

Usually just a mounded spoon full. If I am really tired or feel off and still need to be physically active in the heat for longer I will take two. The first time I heard about this for an energy drink I was skeptical, but I know it works. Within a matter of minutes you are energized! I find it very interesting that salt is electrical. I did not know that until recently. The negative and positive ion thing is pretty fascinating in my opinion.

I do not really understand how water makes it different but maybe I can dig around and find a good article that explains it well. I read so much on health that sometimes I forget where I get my info from. lol There is so much out there that is just rubbish and is making people very very ill. It took me a whole three years to figure out what worked and how to heal myself. It has been a lot of work but well worth it. I have a much better quality of life now. Oh and I have excellent blood pressure now. I did not before I changed my diet. Yay bacon!!!!!!!

Thank you! I will have to give that a try!

Hi all, haven't been on BYC much, other than some reading. I am Jim, we are in Dickinson, Tx, near Galveston and Houston. We started about a year ago with the idea of a flock of 3 to 4 hens to supply us eggs. Well, we are a HUGE victim of chicken math. We now breed Seramas, Ameraucanas, Buff Orpingtons, Easter Eggers, Blue Orpingtons, Splash Orpingtons, Soon, Lavender Orpingtons and Olive Eggers, and have a mix of other birds in our flocks just for eggs. We have two incubators, one that we built, and after switching to a non soy, non GMO feed several months back (Texas natural) have switched to H and H Soy Free/non GMO, and we liked it so much, we are now a retailer of the feed out of our backyard (about an acre) farm! I really liked the idea that the protein comes from fish and animal sources, rather than peanuts! If you are in the area looking for any of the above, look me up, or find Jim's Roost over on FaceBook! See y'all around.

Hi all, haven't been on BYC much, other than some reading. I am Jim, we are in Dickinson, Tx, near Galveston and Houston. We started about a year ago with the idea of a flock of 3 to 4 hens to supply us eggs. Well, we are a HUGE victim of chicken math. We now breed Seramas, Ameraucanas, Buff Orpingtons, Easter Eggers, Blue Orpingtons, Splash Orpingtons, Soon, Lavender Orpingtons and Olive Eggers, and have a mix of other birds in our flocks just for eggs. We have two incubators, one that we built, and after switching to a non soy, non GMO feed several months back (Texas natural) have switched to H and H Soy Free/non GMO, and we liked it so much, we are now a retailer of the feed out of our backyard (about an acre) farm! I really liked the idea that the protein comes from fish and animal sources, rather than peanuts! If you are in the area looking for any of the above, look me up, or find Jim's Roost over on FaceBook! See y'all around.
Hi Jim!!!
clap.gif

Hi! I'm currently using Texas natural but happened upon h & h's website a while back. Happen to know any retailers in dfw area?

Hey Jim. Good to see you over here. Welcome to the Texas Thread! Great bunch of folks here!!
There is a link to the BYC Members Map in my signiture if you want to get on it.

ETA This was a great time to post. We are ALL NATURAL - NON GMO today on this thread! Love it!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm currently using Texas natural but happened upon h & h's website a while back. Happen to know any retailers in dfw area?

Yes, I just checked the retailers section, they have a retailer in McKinney, Keller and grandbury. Let me know if ya need more details. I know hose areas are scattered, but hopefully one near!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom