Texas

Raine, are you saying you are going to have a bonfire next week? Welcome home little one!

Lisa :)

Were going to have little pink baby meat rabbits!!! When rabbits give birth it is called kindling. It sounds so cool, they make lots of little fires...

Last edited:
I started my FF last night. The girls were ok with it this morning, but I bet the longer it ferments, the more excited they will be. :) So far I have gotten an egg every day except Wednesdays...maybe she likes to take hump day off....
hu.gif

Were going to have little pink baby meat rabbits!!! When rabbits give birth it is called kindling. It sounds so cool, they make lots of little fires...

Okay, I learned something new today. I kept thinking about it and I thought "maybe she is talking about the Kindle e-reader".
idunno.gif

That does sound exciting. Make sure and take pictures!!

Lisa :)

Ha! Lisa, I was thinking the same thing about the Kindle. I kept thinking maybe "kindleing" was some new fad term that people were starting to use for electronic book clubs or something.

What? Slabs of salt to cook on? Do share info please!
I bought my ground pink salt from Mercola and they also sell the blocks. But I found this on the internet which shows pictures and gives a how to on cooking with the blocks. http://www.atthemeadow.com/shop/Resources/Cook-Steak-On-Himalayan-Salt-Block Here's one of the pictures from that link! Amazon sells a recipe book for cooking with salt blocks! http://www.amazon.com/Salt-Block-Cooking-Grilling-Himalayan/dp/1449430554/ref=pd_bxgy_gro_text_y Everything I have read says that it lightly seasons the meat or vegetables. The block has antibacterial properties to help with raw foods like sushi or raw fish. I have read that you can use the blocks on the grill, range top, oven and freezer!
I was wondering if you have ever used essential oils? I heard they are amazing, but know nothing about them.... Guess I have found what I need to learn about next month.
A good quality game camera would capture license plates. We've used them at work to catch people dumping. It just needs to be set up to get a clear shot, and not too far away.
lol.. that I was! My new gals were fighting like crazy and I asked if a roo would help.. LW said he thought a roo would help and within 5 mins after adding him, everyone was calm! (well a couple lil bickers but NOTHING like it had been!) I didn't know you had one LW!! We only traveled about an hour to get him. I DO need an Ameraucana at some point.. hint hint
wink.png
Just can't until I get my breeding pens built or at least the run divided.

Back
Top Bottom