Texas

Quote:
When they reduced the trash picking cycle from 2 to 1 per week, everyone complainted except me. Today I pulled my trash out for the first time in 4 weeks,a nd the container is only half full. This is part of we were away for 2 weeks vacation in VN, but more of we keep all our trash inside the house and have a habbit of not throwing away anything (wait till She comes !). I will meet my Cali friend at the BBQ so he doesn't come and pass out when he sees the mountain inside my house. (I don't want to have another funeral before lottery is announced) Look like Lisa has more issues with someone keep waking her up rather than the lovely skunk. And the skunk family lives happily ever after. (The End)

It's so not hump day!! I realized this as I drove away from my house and saw everyone's garbage cans. Ugh then I had to back and get my trash to the curb. AND I dressed for the lovely spring day we had yesterday. And it's 36 this morning. Needing the weekend to come quickly!

Lisa have you had any more issues with the skunk?
Thank goodness you cleared that up! I went and looked at my calendar to see what day it is. I knew I had been sick, but really!!

The skunk has not been smelled for quite a while. He was a persistent little bugger. He was constantly trying to dig into our outbuildings. He finally gave up.

I looked up the Stallion motorcycle. WOW! Is this what yours looks like:

When they reduced the trash picking cycle from 2 to 1 per week, everyone complainted except me. Today I pulled my trash out for the first time in 4 weeks,a nd the container is only half full. This is part of we were away for 2 weeks vacation in VN, but more of we keep all our trash inside the house and have a habbit of not throwing away anything (wait till She comes !). I will meet my Cali friend at the BBQ so he doesn't come and pass out when he sees the mountain inside my house. (I don't want to have another funeral before lottery is announced)

Look like Lisa has more issues with someone keep waking her up rather than the lovely skunk.

And the skunk family lives happily ever after. (The End)
Hung, what am I going to do with you? Me thinks you are jealous because I have my spouse with me. Just wait a couple of more months and you will have your lovely bride with you!

Lisa :)

Last edited:
That looks fun!

Off topic...any Texans ordered from Meyer?
I ordered their 15 minimum..they shipped out yesterday evening and aren't scheduled to be here til tomorrow...I'm afraid of opening the box and finding dead chicks. It just seems like a long time...
Anyone have any experience with either them or the longer shipping times? I know they can survive off the yolk for 72 hours but..seems to be cutting it close. Maybe I'm just being a weirdo.
hu.gif

Have you seen the new Mercedes commercial?

Check out Jaguar's response.

http://www.mycarportal.net/2013/12/jaguar-just-made-a-hilarious-ad-poking-mercedes-benz/
That is really funny!

Morning all! It's hump day-have a good one!
Hung you meke me tired!
I wish it was!

It's so not hump day!! I realized this as I drove away from my house and saw everyone's garbage cans. Ugh then I had to back and get my trash to the curb. AND I dressed for the lovely spring day we had yesterday. And it's 36 this morning. Needing the weekend to come quickly!

Lisa have you had any more issues with the skunk?
Glad you figured out what day it is. It is always bad when your mind is a day ahead. The week gets so long!

That looks fun!

I ordered their 15 minimum..they shipped out yesterday evening and aren't scheduled to be here til tomorrow...I'm afraid of opening the box and finding dead chicks. It just seems like a long time...
Anyone have any experience with either them or the longer shipping times? I know they can survive off the yolk for 72 hours but..seems to be cutting it close. Maybe I'm just being a weirdo.
hu.gif
I read about picking up the chicks from the post office. You are supposed to call them and let them know you are expecting a live animal shipment and bring some sugar water (?) to give them before you head home. They also recommended turning on the brooder light before leaving so everything is nice and warm for them.

I'll see if I can find the info if you want me to.

That is really funny!

I wish it was!

Glad you figured out what day it is. It is always bad when your mind is a day ahead. The week gets so long!

I read about picking up the chicks from the post office. You are supposed to call them and let them know you are expecting a live animal shipment and bring some sugar water (?) to give them before you head home. They also recommended turning on the brooder light before leaving so everything is nice and warm for them.

I'll see if I can find the info if you want me to.
I read that exact same thing lol
I called the post office yesterday and the lady was super friendly and told me they'd call when they arrived and I just come and pick them up. I guess it just seems like a long time to be in a box. I'm worried about the cold too. I guess we'll see! First time so..i'm sure there will be a few hiccups.

Thank goodness you cleared that up! I went and looked at my calendar to see what day it is. I knew I had been sick, but really!! The skunk has not been smelled for quite a while. He was a persistent little bugger. He was constantly trying to dig into our outbuildings. He finally gave up. I looked up the Stallion motorcycle. WOW! Is this what yours looks like: Hung, what am I going to do with you? Me thinks you are jealous because I have my spouse with me. Just wait a couple of more months and you will have your lovely bride with you! Lisa :) [/quote mine or ours will be blue. 1 more hour. Eeeeeeek. I can't wait.

That looks fun!

hu.gif
I ordered from Meyer last July. All of the chicks survived the trip without incident. The chicks were fatter and more active out of the box than those I had received in the past from other hatcheries. Good luck with your new babies!
jumpy.gif

I ordered from Meyer last July. All of the chicks survived the trip without incident. The chicks were fatter and more active out of the box than those I had received in the past from other hatcheries. Good luck with your new babies!
jumpy.gif
Thank you! I'm anxiously awaiting them!
I keep checking the tracking website lol
Even though I know they probably wont even be in Texas til this afternoon.
I should be picking them up in the morning!

On the road for a 3 hour tour. More like 8 round trip. After years of looking for a Stallion (not the horse, a cool 3 wheel motorcycle). My husband and I are off to hopefully purchase one. I have always been the passenger when we had motorcycles in the past. I will be able to drive this one and my husband can relax on the backseat. They are different, but real cool.

I have to warn you, husbands NEVER EVER EVER relax on the back of anything resembling a motorcycle. You'll be driving along and all of a sudden, your bike starts to lean into a corner just a little earlier than you were planning to turn. A back seat motorcycle driver is a danger!!!! Husbands who have ridden bikes can't let go and be a quiet and still passenger. They are HORRIBLE to have as a passenger.

Back
Top Bottom