Texas

I think I like the idea of pullets over chicks as well. They’re still young so probably can tame easy enough, but old enough they are probably not going to die as easily as the chicks. Thanks for the info. I’m going to head out toward Sealy and Bellville I think and check out some of the feed stores

One of our Easter Eggers from Cackle is getting so pretty, I just wanted to share! I don't know how we've missed it, its like overnight she just blossomed.
big_smile.png

I wish I could tell from pictures which chick she was but they all look so similar its so hard to tell!
She ROCKS!!! I want one...or three.

You know...I do have an empty brooder now...
We should both order more and see if either one of us get another like her!!! Ready, set, go!

The HUGE downside to this is I'm going to start keeping chicks until they are at least 6 weeks old before deciding who to keep...plus maybe I should be ordering a few extras to make sure I have enough to pick from...and then what happens when I want to keep them all?!

Thank you. If all goes well, I’ll post pics soon I hope. There are so many great ideas on BYC for coops. I’m suffering coop envy and wish I could talk a couple of those people into coming here and building me one :)

Back
Top Bottom