Texas

Yeah henless (with chicks), I just got off the tractor mowing half of my front ten acres and I expected there to be ten pages of posts the way they were carrying on! Ain't been a peep out of em the last two hours!
smile.png

I guess their tongues went on strike; or else they just resting for a weekend marathon.
wink.png

Being women I know they ain't run out of nothing to say!!
sad.png

David

Can I give him an ovation for courage?

I'm wondering if some1 got bit & turned it in, what the authorities wld do?

By law any dog that bites a human, and the human reports it of coarse, the dogs owners must product a rabies certificate. The dog, regardless of rabies certificate or not is seized and quarantined, if it doesn't have a rabies certificate it's head is cut off and sent for testing and the owners are responsible for all costs ect.

However, the people around here to go great lengths not to go through this. When I was 18 I went for a walk at night, cooling off from a fight with my parents. A mid sized dog charged from across the street and bit me at the back of my knee joint, a typical hamstring attack to disable prey. I went home and showed my parents and older sister (she is 10 years older than I) the injury. I was wearing jeans but the dog still drew blood. My sister drove me to the owners house, and the dog attacked again. We told them what happened, we're informed the dog was defending her litter of pups! Yes they would bring the rabies certificate. The next day we went back, they wouldn't answer so we called the cops. The dog had been removed to another property and without the dog there was nothing the sheriff could do. So the moral of the story is call the cops right then and there, don't wait and don't play nice with people whose dog bites you. I got lucky, someone else may not be so lucky.

I still live in the same neighborhood, I purchased the house behind my parents to be close to my mother who has brain cancer.

Last edited:
I have had fun messing with you ladies!! It has provided some good laughter on my end!! :)

Having said that we have not heard anything from orumpoultry and that concerns me. I have been praying for the best on her pregnancy but I fear the worst! :(
Let's not forget her and continue praying for her and her fiancé and the baby!

Thank You all

David

I have had fun messing with you ladies!! It has provided some good laughter on my end!! :)

Having said that we have not heard anything from orumpoultry and that concerns me. I have been praying for the best on her pregnancy but I fear the worst! :(
Let's not forget her and continue praying for her and her fiancé and the baby!

Thank You all

David

Let's hope she gets on soon with good news. :fl

In an effort to lighten the mood here are some cute/silly pics of my animals.

The epic stair down. 3 pound cat vs 80 pound rotwieller.

Personal kitty message therapist

Does this chair make my butt look big?

Yes, that's the itch right there!

We didn't do it!

Last edited:
Ni
In an effort to lighten the mood here are some cute/silly pics of my animals.

The epic stair down. 3 pound cat vs 80 pound rotwieller.

Personal kitty message therapist

Does this chair make my butt look big?

Yes, that's the itch right there!

We didn't do it!

[/quote

Nice pics! It's generally a little slow here on Friday nights but it picks up later!!

David

Back
Top Bottom