Texas

If I had any other choice I would have said no to the surgery. But I didn't have a choice and so now I deal as best I can. But it has cost me many things I used to love, like dancing, horse back riding, and I always wanted to bungee jump and skydive, but I will never get the chance now. It took me 6 months of physical therapy to learn to walk again after surgery. But at least I am on my feet again and somewhat able to keep up with my kids and animals, lol.

If given the chance, I would be honored to a dance with you. I promise a slow dance, so it would not be painful. Again, thank you for your service and sacrifice!!

If given the chance, I would be honored to a dance with you. I promise a slow dance, so it would not be painful. Again, thank you for your service and sacrifice!!

Have you got your birds out of the pet carrier yet?? Or did they get stuck!!
lau.gif

I am LOVING how the ladies stay put now that their wings are clipped. No more hoppin' the fence to perch in other peoples' trees. Now they go up to bed all on their own & all I have to do is lock up after them. Smart ladies! WooHoo!
celebrate.gif

- TieDyeMommy

Back
Top Bottom