Texas

What age do my chicks need to be before I switch them from starter to grower. I cant remember if it is six weeks or eight weeks or if I am just wrong all the way.

Well there are more then one answer to that. Read on the bag of the food you using now it should tell you on there. The chick starter I am using says to use it until 22 weeks. I use Nutrena country feeds chick starter grower 18% crumbles medicated. It say to use from hatch to 22 weeks. It cost $16.00 for 50lb bag here in whitehouse Tx.

Are you getting yours now or still having to go on the internet to check? I'm still not getting any notifications :(

Nope, I used to get emails and they'd pop up on my phone...now I just check periodically:confused:

If you don't mind go to this page & add a post about your problem too, maybe they'll figure out whats going on with enough people complaining :/
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/885418/why-dont-i-get-byc-notifications-anymore

Shirley here-- live in cheeks Texas!!! I have 14 chicks about 6 wks old! Love my babies!

Welcome from Cut-N-Shoot!!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom