Texas

i haven't touched this thread in a very long time because of all the things happening in home life but i wanted to put some pics of my "ducklings" up (they are only 6-7 weeks old but they look almost full grown lol's)

and here are some pics of the roosters i have for sale\re-homing at the moment if anyone is interested they are $5each

this is a new Hampshire red rooster

idk what breed this is but he has a pea-comb

Clean legged bantam

Clean legged black Sumatra cross

Can some one please help me, it's day 18 and the only egg I have left under my broody seems to have pipped. It looks like a pip not just a crack it's a perfect circle with hairline cracks. When I candled I found it and the chick didn't seem to move at all. Could it just be resting after pipping, I really hope so, or is it dead:( ? Please help!

Can some one please help me, it's day 18 and the only egg I have left under my broody seems to have pipped. It looks like a pip not just a crack it's a perfect circle with hairline cracks. When I candled I found it and the chick didn't seem to move at all. Could it just be resting after pipping, I really hope so, or is it dead:( ? Please help!

Just leave it alone. Chicks rest when they pip. Sit on your hands.

Iam new on BYC, from Joshua -TX. 4 chickens and 2 rabbits.
Welcome! I lived in Joshua for 7 years until retiring in December 2013. I didn't have chickens there though. I see a few on here from Burleson and Grandview, probably some from Joshua too. Great place to get chicken questions answered, and just lots of nice people!

We got about 2.5 inches of rain, last night...and quite the impressive lighting/thunder show. The Ladies are enjoying foraging through the muddy yard today. Mmmm Grubs!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom