Texas

I laughed so hard when I saw this.

Side note... Ginger this is the new shavings for the coop not your nest box ma'am.

Goodmorning. I am laid up in a hospital bed. Broken ribs, broken clavical, some hip bones I have never heard of but I can now tell you where they are. Ouch.Motorcycle accident. It's gone. Will not be replaced, but my husband and I are alive.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sending prayers your way. Best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Since The Ladies got along well with The Girls yesterday, we opted not to build a run for the doghouse coop. Here is our completed doghouse coop in action. :thumbsup The Ladies slept in the main coop & The Girls chose their new coop for the night. I anticipated The Girls would follow The Ladies to bed, but I guess they don't feel like it. :p
lovely girls

Goodmorning. I am laid up in a hospital bed. Broken ribs, broken clavical, some hip bones I have never heard of but I can now tell you where they are. Ouch.Motorcycle accident. It's gone. Will not be replaced, but my husband and I are alive.

Oh hens!! I just saw this and am so very thankful y'all are ok! Prayers for a speedy recovery! Hugs

So sorry this had to happen to you! Glad your doing better and your home now. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom