Texas

Tow, TX here. New to this whole thing.

Welcome!

Here is my home built Incubator and my 1st egg setting

Check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jones-Farm/620216548090387

That's a Great set up! Mine is Way smaller and simpler.

Hull,Tx and I am a new member so trying to figure this all out LOL... I was given 4 hens and 2 roosters on Thanksgiving day,trying to figure out the breed I think white rock...

Congrats! Welcome to chicken keeping!

Welcome from Texarkana, " the Texas side " Hen started sitting today, so I will have chicks on New year day !!!! WO W eggcited

That's awesome! You should join the new years day hatch-a-long thread.

I'm a Texas newbie to BYC...I'm in Cleveland, about 30 minutes north of Houston. I'm no expert, by any means, & not new to chickens, but first time getting this serious. Got several kinds of layers, from common to not so common, to what's considered rare. Just bought some peafowl, too. Hope to learn some things here. Thanks Zaz.

I'm a Texas newbie to BYC...I'm in Cleveland, about 30 minutes north of Houston. I'm no expert, by any means, & not new to chickens, but first time getting this serious. Got several kinds of layers, from common to not so common, to what's considered rare. Just bought some peafowl, too. Hope to learn some things here. Thanks Zaz.

Welcome!! I am a newbie to both LOL... I live in Hull which close to Hardin and Liberty area.

Welcome! I just have ducks :) there is a forum on here for everything though.

Welcome! I just have ducks :) there is a forum on here for everything though.
I affectionately call home "the zoo" because I have my layers, & now the Peas, but also have 6 ducks running around, as well as all the game fowl of my boyfriend's that I care for when he's working. Not to mention the horses & many dogs. :) Other animals come & go as well. "Life's a zoo" but I love it!

Back
Top Bottom