Texas

Chiming in from Kingsland!
Prayers for those needing it.
I hear wet weather rivals down after the first of June. Can't wait!!! I lost most of my onions but the beans, cukes and kids love this rain!!!

I'm so so sorry :( I'm glad to hear the survivors are doing well.
Thank you.! Even one I thought was dead laying on the floor ssurvive I'm still surprised. Now they are on a safe place and still working on a good one for coming huracane season.! Thanks and say hello to Austin, I have some relatives there.!

Got a couple of Easter Hatch-A-Long roos that need a new home. Fully feathered no extra heat needed. One RIR and a couple of EEs. Free. Located in Conroe.

Well we did it! Made the trip to Cameron Tx yesterday. 4 hours and 256 miles to pick up 6 chicks. But it was worth it. If we get chicks from Ideal again we will be picking them up. That gives us 26 chicks plus 6 Cochins that are nearly 2 months old. We still have most of the original flock too. I see us building another pen and coop pretty soon. Who would have thought that chickens were an invasive specie!!!

There they are...5 golden lace wyndotts and one little Aussie.
I have to laugh...it was just a few months ago that I really had to talk DH into driving just 50 miles to get my Aussies!

FINALLY!!! 5 Americana chicks (aka Easter Eggers!) A little mad that someone ordered 20 and that order trumped my order of 6. I didn't get to get the 6 I wanted because of that. I've been waiting for two months for these chicks. They called me friday to inform that someone placed an order of twenty and they would be getting only twenty five so I could only have five chicks. I don't think that was fair. I won't be ordering chicks through arrow feed again. Especially since they were 5 dollars apiece.

Mags, yes the men on the relief mission. My husband had met all of them but was friends with Mark.

Congrats on your fluffy butts! About time! You deserve it Stelle.

Back
Top Bottom