Texas

A question to all:

I had a heart-breaking experience with a serama chick lately, and don't admit defeat easily. Does The Collective have any suggestions on a good reputable source for day-olds?

Sorry I have been gone so long, I'm now training 6 days a week. Getting the dogs competition ready is hard! I also managed to hatched a pair of goslings and 11 ducklings who are in their new homes and doing well.

Here are some updated photos of my gang.

And finally some pics of my dogs having fun and working a little basic agility

Last edited:
Sorry I have been gone so long, I'm now training 6 days a week. Getting the dogs competition ready is hard! I also managed to hatched a pair of goslings and 11 ducklings who are in their new homes and doing well.

Here are some updated photos of my gang.

And finally some pics of my dogs having fun and working a little basic agility

Hey Starfire, Missed ya!! You have some beautiful pups there. Your birds are looking great too!!

Last edited:
Hey yall from pottsboro tx. I live a few minutes away from Lake texoma and we are barely staying afloat. The forecast is more rain all weekend .sigh. anyway I have 6 bantams and 3 of them might be roosters. Is there anyone close by that might be interested in trading a bantam roo for a bantam pullet? I'm really sorry if this isn't in the right place, I'm still trying to get byc figured out!

Back
Top Bottom