Texas

I just joined BYC last week and found this thread today. There are certainly a lot of people from Texas here. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I'm NW of San Antonio near Bandera.
frow.gif
Welcome from Rosenberg! Chime in whenever you want. We have a great bunch of people here. How many chickens do you have?

I just joined BYC last week and found this thread today. There are certainly a lot of people from Texas here. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. I'm NW of San Antonio near Bandera.

Welcome from Houston!

Your town must have different laws than Ft. Bend Cty. We have an aerobic system and we have to have it maintained. The service people come out twice a year to check it. I remember reading where you could maintain it yourself but you had to take classes and jump through some hoops to be certified. :(

No not different laws, just people who don't follow them. I'd report him but I know he has hit on hard times. We worked it out. I am now the proud owner of a gorgeous Phoenix roo! He said it was the best he could get by trading some of his birds.

Which on that note, does anyone know where to get phoenix hens? I'd gladly trade some easter egger, rhode island red, buff orpington, cornish game, and maybe some cuckoo maran and wellsummer later on for a pair. I don't want him alone as he is so sweet with the mutt hens I have him in with and he only fussed at the other roosters. (I was worried because my neighbor and I thought he may have come from a fighting background. His comb is trimmed off and so are his wattles.)

And welcome to the newbie! I tried to quote you but it didn't work. Over in Granbury myself. And flooded. My yard looks like a giant bowl of chicken soup!

Back
Top Bottom