Texas

This is what I found this morning.

?? What am I looking for?

Im in Tomball. Im looking for a breeder of Ancona ducks. I would like to procure 3 or 4 laying hens or some female ducklings to expand my current flock and add in some new genetic material.

Im in Tomball. Im looking for a breeder of Ancona ducks. I would like to procure 3 or 4 laying hens or some female ducklings to expand my current flock and add in some new genetic material.
I have 14 ducks, but mine aren't ancona's. I wish you the best of luck finding what you seek.

Mine are a mix of Pekin, layer 300s, khaki cambell, and some blue Swedish/khaki mix. I <3 my ducks.

Why'd you kill it? Was it creating some issue? I'd have kept it around to take care of mice and rats. Maybe move it some distance away.
I would kill any rattlesnake I find. With birds, kids, goats, babies and toddlers... not to mention cats and dogs... if I see anything other than a gardener snake, it's dead.

:frow  Welcome from Rosenberg!  That is a beautiful cat!

I am sorry for the loss of your chickens.  You did the right thing in shooting the pit.  I am not against pit bulls, just dogs who kill your property!  

Same here, weLL. don't feel good in shooting any living thing, but do have to protect. an acquaintance hoped I didn't kill it. didn't have the heart to tell her that I did. if those dogs keep coming back and the neighbor's have been told many times and warned, the only next step is action in protecting property...

Back
Top Bottom