Texas

Sure! She's good people, glad to share my good experience.

BTW, her olive eggers are very nice, form my experience. I got one pullet, named Arbequina:

those are the ones I am interested in!
Those chocolates tho....beautiful!

Here are some pullet eggs from my blue copper marans from a good breeder who selects for darkest egg color. Not bragging, just showing to show the difference. You really have to select for dark egg color in the "chocolate" egg layers to get them...

(They do lighten up as the pullets/hens get older.)

- Ant Farm

ep.gif
BEAUTIFUL!
Yup - that's how I got mine. I got German New Hampshires, Blue Copper Marans (with a splash and a couple black coppers thrown in), and an olive egger. They have been great birds - Earl the GNH is particularly handsome and good at posing for the camera:

- Ant Farm
He's gorgeous

Sure! She's good people, glad to share my good experience.

BTW, her olive eggers are very nice, form my experience. I got one pullet, named Arbequina:

What lays the mauve looking color third from bottom?

Quote:
Would you believe - a hatchery New Hampshire Red from Ideal?! Her name is Polly, and she is the only one I kept (didn't really like them, which is why I got the German new Hampshires form Eight Acres), because she was the rooster's favorite. She leaves a big bloom on her eggs, making them that color. My Naked Necks also lay a variety of eggs that look pinkish to purplish when "dry". (Don't fall for the hype and get a Langshans for purple eggs - it's just a brown egg with lots of bloom!!!!)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom