Texas

This one looks kinda like one of my Easter Egger girls.

FYI to those in or near Houston area:

Suddath moving company (Polk street) is selling huge storage crates for $125.00
They listed on Craigslist a few weeks ago, and have quite a few
Left.
I got one, and they are solid wood.
5x7 and 8' tall.
Great for converting into coop!!
1f603.png

Here is a pic of the one I got, and painted before all the rain!!
By chance did they deliver it?
If I had a truck I would like to have one....does it have a door?

Yes, it has a enormous door on the other side. Look at the pic I posted below. I took this when I made the first trip to scout out the box, to see if it was worth it. I was worried it may be made with that cheap OSB wood. Not at all, this thing is solid wood!

I used a 6x12 trailer to haul it. (It won't fit in a regular pickup, you would need a flatbed truck.
They will deliver for a fee, however they will only deliver if you buy 5 or more.

Aztec rental rents a very large trailer for $75 a day. Or uhaul is another option.

Last edited:
Yes, it has a enormous door on the other side. Look at the pic I posted below. I took this when I made the first trip to scout out the box, to see if it was worth it. I was worried it may be made with that cheap OSB wood. Not at all, this thing is solid wood!

I used a 6x12 trailer to haul it. (It won't fit in a regular pickup, you would need a flatbed truck.
They will deliver for a fee, however they will only deliver if you buy 5 or more.

Aztec rental rents a very large trailer for $75 a day. Or uhaul is another option
thanks!
(duh..we have a trailer...I must have been half asleep)

In Conroe and looking for Blue Laced Red Wynodotte eggs to hatch for Easter Hatch-A-Long. Can anyone in the general area help a gal out?

Back
Top Bottom