Texas

What is the NPIP for? What I'm really asking, is do I need to worry about it?[/Q
I hoped that helped.
If not I can try to explain another way...I think.
Isn't it also required for selling eggs too? I know the application I had looked at required PT testing as well. Thanks in advance @KikisGirls hope you stay dry tonight looks like Houston is infor some rough storms at the moment as this cool front stalls over you. I saw Austin had over 5 inches in the last 24 hours.

Isn't it also required for selling eggs too? I know the application I had looked at required PT testing as well. Thanks in advance @KikisGirls hope you stay dry tonight looks like Houston is infor some rough storms at the moment as this cool front stalls over you. I saw Austin had over 5 inches in the last 24 hours.
My power just went out. I grabbed phone to check weather online and after seeing the stupid radar map I just had to log in here.:barnie

Raining cats and dogs...quite windy outside.

Selling hatching eggs one should have had their flock PT tested... Yes that part is correct. You can be PT tested and not pay the membership fee for NPIP.

Does this make sense? Wait til my power comes back on and I will explain better when I am able to try on the computer. This phone is no bueno for long messages/typing more than a sentence or two.

My power just went out. I grabbed phone to check weather online and after seeing the stupid radar map I just had to log in here.:barnie

Raining cats and dogs...quite windy outside.

Selling hatching eggs one should have had their flock PT tested... Yes that part is correct. You can be PT tested and not pay the membership fee for NPIP.

Does this make sense? Wait til my power comes back on and I will explain better when I am able to try on the computer. This phone is no bueno for long messages/typing more than a sentence or two.
Oklahoma or Arkansas was including PT testing into their NPIP application. I remember looking at one of those (to me backwards States) in the past. Oh Past 48 hour rainfall totals for Austin-Corpus region:
lcrarainfall.jpg

Oklahoma or Arkansas was including PT testing into their NPIP application. I remember looking at one of those (to me backwards States) in the past. Oh Past 48 hour rainfall totals for Austin-Corpus region:
View attachment 1315657
All 50 states require PT testing in order to join NPIP...I'll explain more soon.

Tell the Houston power company to turn my power back on stat.

Back
Top Bottom