Texas

:hugsI'm sorry! It's a common theme here. I got mine as 8 week olds just to avoid that. I have a calico princess, a white leghorn, a black sex link, a blue Andalusian, a olive egger, and a black laced gold Wyandotte. They are just starting to sing the egg song so I'm hoping to get some pretty soon.
Sounds like you have a beautiful flock!!!

Hey Fellow Texans!

I'm in the Caldwell area, between Austin and Bryan College Station. We have a small, 6 acre place out in the country, and are fairly new to all of this business. We have 5 chickens, 2 heifers, 1 cow and a dog. We just love it! I especially love my chickens! I had no idea that I would enjoy these ladies as much as I do :love

Hey Fellow Texans!

I'm in the Caldwell area, between Austin and Bryan College Station. We have a small, 6 acre place out in the country, and are fairly new to all of this business. We have 5 chickens, 2 heifers, 1 cow and a dog. We just love it! I especially love my chickens! I had no idea that I would enjoy these ladies as much as I do :love
Welcome from Houston!

Hey Fellow Texans!

Sounds lovely!!! I just have my little backyard, but spend time with them every day, definitely soothingto be out there withthem! I'm in west Texas south of Odessa by the SE corner of New Mexico.

Hey Fellow Texans!

Hey Fellow Texans!

Welcome, sounds beautiful, but beware “chicken math “ is addictive. My wife and I started with 10, then12 more, then 26, 47, 24, 21 plus what the hens an the Bator added, oh I give up :oops: I’ve heard it said never count your chickens before they are hatched, but I say count them before they hatch, they run around to much after they hatch :wee

Hello, from Monaville, Tx.
I’ve never Officially introduced my self on this thread
My wife and I live on ten acres Wayyy out side of Houston
We are parents to five grown children and Grand parents to seven (13 years to 13 months)
My wife started with 10 olive Eggers(her Ladies) then added 12 cinnamon queens ( red sexlink)(her girls)
Then I add 23 fuzzybutts + what the Bator and broody’s added last year.
Then this year the Bator went to work again. Then came the boxes from the Post office 23, 47, 21 :oops: oh chicken math!!!
Add that to my girls (honey bees) my fish (Talpia and Guppies) and Lincoln the night watchdog and you have what we call “Fin & Feather Ranch” :frow

Hello, from Monaville, Tx.
I’ve never Officially introduced my self on this thread
My wife and I live on ten acres Wayyy out side of Houston
We are parents to five grown children and Grand parents to seven (13 years to 13 months)
My wife started with 10 olive Eggers(her Ladies) then added 12 cinnamon queens ( red sexlink)(her girls)
Then I add 23 fuzzybutts + what the Bator and broody’s added last year.
Then this year the Bator went to work again. Then came the boxes from the Post office 23, 47, 21 :oops: oh chicken math!!!
Add that to my girls (honey bees) my fish (Talpia and Guppies) and Lincoln the night watchdog and you have what we call “Fin & Feather Ranch” :frow
Howdy! :frow Good to have you here, your clan sounds delightful. We’re in the Houston outskirts too, y’all are about 30 minutes from us.

Back
Top Bottom