Texas

Todays taco report says it will be a long and dreary week ahead. Sorry guys my tortillas didn't get toasted so are dough like. They did get my order right so that is a plus, but no chance to unroll these to get some salsa in there. I'll just freeze in the second one as they overstuffed them as well. They made my breakfast like Wise County tacos nothing as good as Travis or Bexar Counties.
Or Guadalupe county! :drool

No tacos to report here, just a mild heatwave until Sunday.....

PSX_20200812_095619.jpg
You can know I'm staying safely hydrated.

OK I am so disgusted with the Biden campaign and just focusing on our local issues. They are doing the same thing that lost them 2016. I do not like going bald from political stresses. All hail Mr Trump for 4 more years I hope his inauguration is bigger this time. Not like they need me to donate them a dollar with those choices. Sure keep ignoring your young informed voters and hide behind a "D". I would rather vote for a southpark resident than these jokers.

Last edited:
What?? How on earth can this happen a cold front in Texas in August?

JFTR I love our Malinois. He is the most loyal dog ever to grace this earth. He is fun and loves play time and will play bite you in unexpected places too. I am his frenemy, we hang out I would hate to be his job though. This is my first "explosive power" dog to ever raise. I am glad he is a house dog.
1597301301888.png

Last edited:
What?? How on earth can this happen a cold front in Texas in August?

JFTR I love our Malinois. He is the most loyal dog ever to grace this earth. He is fun and loves play time and will play bite you in unexpected places too. I am his frenemy, we hang out I would hate to be his job though. This is my first "explosive power" dog to ever raise. I am glad he is a house dog.
View attachment 2288165
Not a 'cold front' just a front!

Back
Top Bottom