Texas

Ok my change jar is full.
Kinda
1/2 jars for nickel, dime, quarter, 2 gal for penny.
My quarter jar is full. Headed to bank today. I counted out $300 and left rest in jar (gotta have seed so it will grow).
Quarters are heavy.
There is a change shortage. See if you can sell them to the bank for a profit. If it works, I'll bring mine to your bank.

Shortage means I can charge more for my goods right?

:D

Pecan pie made me hungry!
We having chicken and rice casserole for our meal today. Then I made a pie. Went easy on the crust, don't like alot of crust.
20201204_102255.jpg

NO SCOTCH WAS INVOLVED in the making, however, it sounds interesting and I will look for a recipe.
Next church social could be fun (gotta go to church first)
Christmas would be fun too
Hmmmmmm
Wicked thoughts in my poor brain.

Last edited:
Pecan pie made me hungry!
We having chicken and rice casserole for our meal today. Then I made a pie. Went easy on the crust, don't like alot of crust.View attachment 2436544
NO SCOTCH WAS INVOLVED in the making, however, it sounds interesting and I will look for a recipe.
Next church social could be fun (gotta go to church first)
Christmas would be fun too
Hmmmmmm
Wicked thoughts in my poor brain.
You know the pecan pie thing was all about me grieving over not being able to Thanksgiving with my mama? Stupid pandemic. Regardless I'm not eating more of that Canadian Wiskey stuff. I'm all about sweet potatoe pie now for the rest of this year. BTW the only way to make a sweet potato taste good is to bake it in a pie with a pound of butter.

Eww the dogs just came back in with cold noses and ears. 54F out eww. They made me look at the nearest weather station.

Last edited:
Spend Christmas with mama. It might your or her last. Speaking from experience here.
I would rather spend my holiday visiting, and eating with family and friends. I would hate to isolate at home, then have a relative friend die and me not be able to have enjoyed our time together.
My mil has isolated at home since this shit started. If she dies her children grands and great grands are not gonna have memories to retreat to when the pain gets too intense.
And it does.

Back
Top Bottom