Texas

If anyone in the East Texas area might be interested I have a perfectly operating Ador automatic door for sale. They are currently close to $300 and I will sell it for $150. If you buy the door I will give you five gentle Black Australorp hens about 21/2 years old. 4 plastic waterers. 2 homemade nest with raising lids. An above floor roost with a linoleum lined poop board. A dusting box. A hanging metal feeder. A pet kennel to take them home in. I will also ship the door to a buyer and once I sell the door I will give away everything else. If you ever have one of these doors you will never regret it.

Last edited:
If anyone in the East Texas area might be interested I have a perfectly operating Ador automatic door for sale. They are currently close to $300 and I will sell it for $150. If you buy the door I will give you five gentle Black Australorp hens about 21/2 years old. 4 plastic waterers. 2 homemade nest with raising lids. An above floor roost with a linoleum lined poop board. A dusting box. A hanging metal feeder. A pet kennel to take them home in. I will also ship the door to a buyer and once I sell the door I will give away everything else. If you ever have one of these doors you will never regret it.
Her craigslist AD was recently deleted and the delete said it was sold….

Glad she was able to find a solution like that.

Back
Top Bottom