Texas

I'm using Bravecto and Heartguard for my 100-pound "puppy". Is that product better than the combination?
Those are both good products, the only difference is Simparica is an all in one tablet vs giving 2 different products. If what you are using is working then really no need to switch :) anything for a gentle giant is going to be pricey.

Mine is officially labeled Lab and Great Dane mix by the shelter. I think he probably has Cane Corso blood, though. His head and neck are huge, and he has enormously strong jaws. This picture was last year with my granddaughter. When I told him to "lay down" she decided to join her buddy. They are best friends, and he's very gentle with her. He's 4 1/2 years old now.

Lay-down.jpg

I have a 100 lb "puppy" also
Mine is almost 10 years old. 100 pounds of nothing but love.

Mine is officially labeled Lab and Great Dane mix by the shelter. I think he probably has Cane Corso blood, though. His head and neck are huge, and he has enormously strong jaws. This picture was last year with my granddaughter. When I told him to "lay down" she decided to join her buddy. They are best friends, and he's very gentle with her. He's 4 1/2 years old now.

View attachment 3111716

Our “100+ lb” Puppies are brother & sister. We rescued them back in 2013. She is 100+ & as of last Friday he is 118lbs. Here’s them and Tsyvie (our 95% deaf OES) helping me with foundation prep work a couple weeks back. I forgot is I already shared this picture here or elsewhere on the webz.
A719456E-8960-41B9-9468-08831553BF19.jpeg

Last night WX forecast was a bit of a surprise & nailbyter… it literally fizzled out!

Reason? The “cap” was in place and nearly held on into the night.

So this morning is humid & warm… with near total overcast & ~24% chance of precipitation to all day today and tomorrow as well….

What a serious tease.

Back
Top Bottom