Texas

I'M PISSED!!!!

On a crappy side note....
Not sure who did this, I've got ideas but no "proof".
Mower needed gas, headed to shed, noticed gas an not in normal spot🤔
Just to cya, I poured gas into a glass jar.
1/2 water, someone stole the gas and refilled with water, so I wouldn't notice.
I'M PISSED

Attachments

• 20220812_094523.jpg
    20220812_094523.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220812_094521.jpg
    20220812_094521.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20220812_094511.jpg
    20220812_094511.jpg
    1,015.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Matejka,

Honey, let's not go there!!!!! Ok, so what had happened wuz . . . :lau

My babies are 7 weeks old THIS week. :idunno From MY limited experience, going forward, I'd have 'em out by four weeks. Anywho, I am married to Farmer Mister who said he was able to make me a coop. OK, It took me a minute to get the funds for the materials. Finally, got 'em. He has started said atomiczombie tractor style coop. Yesterday, he sick. I was diagnosed COVID day before yesterday. Oy vey. So, the poor babies are stuck there until he feels well enough to complete the started coop. Thank gawd once it is done, it is done. We won't talk about the other coop I am going to want and need. I just think my brahmas should have their own house, you feel me?

Mine are brooding over there in my Ladie Lair (sewing room) inside small animal play pens. I have two sets going. The first - 7 weeks and a second set that is now one week old. I am excited for them to move into their own.

Oh, I just put a dust bath into the older ones space. I keep walking back to see if they "get" it yet. From what I have read the lil ones should have a dust bath too. So, I hope to find a small container for them to bathe also.
Life happens then we step in it.
Will it matter in 6 months-nope....
Unless their still in the house then I would consider letting em have the house and moving to the shed/outhouse/doghouse/car/ camper.
I won't say coop coz if you had one the chickens would be there 😃

Hey! I'm old.
I learned to never ever plan for the good.
Expect the worst, it usually happens, when it doesn't I get a nice surprise.
Also, everything's fixable, either immediately, short term or long term.
I ask myself will it matter in 6 months. Usually a no answer and i deal with it as I can.

I'M PISSED!!!!

On a crappy side note....
Not sure who did this, I've got ideas but no "proof".
Mower needed gas, headed to shed, noticed gas an not in normal spot🤔
Just to cya, I poured gas into a glass jar.
1/2 water, someone stole the gas and refilled with water, so I wouldn't notice.
I'M PISSED
Sounds like you need to keep that jug of water around in case they come back to borrow more gasoline.

But you'd need another gas container stored in a different location.

Back
Top Bottom