Texas

Thank you Lord for the gorgeous weather.
Its not HOT!!! Woo hoo!
Monday I turned a/c off, opened windows.
Vowed no more a/c
Sighs......
This morning at 5 a.m. I'm closing windows, it's 50⁰ and I'm saying to myself.....
it's stupid to turn heat on
It's too early in year to turn heat on
It'll warm up as the day goes by
Just tuff it out
Put on more clothes
Sooooo
I sitting here, shorts, t-shirt, flannels, long sleeve shirt, wrapped in a blanket
Feeling like a stuffed sausage
I outta turn the da***** heat/ac on and just forget about it.
I love fresh air, and hate being inside, feel like I'm in a box and need more ventilation
Sorry for the rant
AND I HATE HATE HATE BEING HOT!
Thank you Lord for cool days and gorgeous weather

Thank you Lord for the gorgeous weather.
Its not HOT!!! Woo hoo!
Monday I turned a/c off, opened windows.
Vowed no more a/c
Sighs......
This morning at 5 a.m. I'm closing windows, it's 50⁰ and I'm saying to myself.....
it's stupid to turn heat on
It's too early in year to turn heat on
It'll warm up as the day goes by
Just tuff it out
Put on more clothes
Sooooo
I sitting here, shorts, t-shirt, flannels, long sleeve shirt, wrapped in a blanket
Feeling like a stuffed sausage
I outta turn the da***** heat/ac on and just forget about it.
I love fresh air, and hate being inside, feel like I'm in a box and need more ventilation
Sorry for the rant
AND I HATE HATE HATE BEING HOT!
Thank you Lord for cool days and gorgeous weather
I feel ya! Woke up this morning and it was 62 in the house, but I refuse to run the heater yet, it'll be 82 today so I'll such up a chilly morning

We have been blessed at our community work garden with a donated chicken coup and now need to fill it will our little feathered friends. Does anyone know a place near San Antonio that we can find chicks or chickens? We are just beginning and ready to learn. I'd rather stay away from the big box stores and support someone local, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

We have been blessed at our community work garden with a donated chicken coup and now need to fill it will our little feathered friends. Does anyone know a place near San Antonio that we can find chicks or chickens? We are just beginning and ready to learn. I'd rather stay away from the big box stores and support someone local, if possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!
I'm not sure of anywhere accept hatcheries.
How many do you want? Any specific breeds?

Back
Top Bottom