Texas

Been busy inside the house with cleaning, tetrising, recycling….
I need to do that, but it has been so beautiful outside, I thought I should take advantage of it. House cleaning can wait til an ugly outside day.
Sitting on porch drinking coffee this a.m.
I don't like the feel. The air seems "heavy" and still , like all he$$ could break loose at any minute. Weather says stormy today, but the serious stuff is "supposed" to stay east of us......
However, I don't like this heavy feeling. Weatherman may be wrong.

I scored this morning . Tsc had $2 off 17% all flock (dumor). This made a 50# sack $20.49. I got 3 bags, and a few other items. Got home, looked at receipt-i only got charged for 2 bags.so 150# of feed for $41.00
I did the same thing but with the 20% chick starter, it was on sale for $21 so I bought 2 50lb bags, but I didn't score a freebie, lol

Greetings and Salutations from the Texas Hill Country!!

I ordered 12 barred rock chicks back in May 2022 one of which was to have been a rooster. I lost 3 of chicks so I am down to nine. They are now 28 weeks old and I am getting 7 to 8 eggs a day which tells me that I probably do not have a rooster in the flock. Also none of the chickens have taken on the rooster attributes.

So I am looking for a Barred Rock rooster that I can purchase. In a perfect world he would be 28 weeks old, docile, good with his hens and be housed in or around the Kerr County area.

If anyone has a BR rooster for sale, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom