Texas

Welcome to all the new Texans here. I quit getting notifications 6 pages ago 🤔🙄🤨. Sorry I haven't chimed in.
Notifications stop if you don't check this page every hour. Time to step up your game. :lau

I have to go to my watch list to see if anything is new. If you look, but don't read through, it will decide you don't want notifications until you finish reading. Finicky thing.

Summer is here. We've been threatened with afternoon thunderstorms all week and just a sprinkle in the yard. The mud is solid. Time for some water.

Has anyone had experience with egg laying retired hens from proceducing factories? I took one in and her beak is clipped and she walks around looking at things like everything is new. She is a year and a half.
I don't have any actual experience, but from what I've read they live their whole lives in cages, so I'm sure everything is quite the new experience for her. You might like this thread
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...rescued-chickens-thread.1502267/post-26896582

Back
Top Bottom