Texas

Hello Texas Folks,
I have a Barred Dom. (I Think) rooster available to a good home. It was supposed to be a pullet...but....He looks to be about 6 months old and just started crowing. He is big and handsome but is being mean to my little crippled rooster. I am in cleveland area, so let me know.
charlie

Hello y'all!! My name is Amy, I live in Decatur with my husband (a cardiac nurse at Wise Regional Hospital) 3 boys, ages 8,6,&5, and one princess age 3. We have 5 acres just outside the city limits. I've been on BYC for a few months but just now found this thread! Nice to meet you!
frow.gif

Quote:
We have one at Abilene Sept.10th--- one in Amarillo Sept 17th,---- one in Odessa sept 17th ,-- Lubbock i think Sept 23rd,

Are you showing at Abilene? I'll be there with Bantam Brahmas and Cornish. REALLY looking forward to it. Decatur is the 24th of Sept with Steve Jones and Andy Barnes judging.

Tim

Quote:
We have one at Abilene Sept.10th--- one in Amarillo Sept 17th,---- one in Odessa sept 17th ,-- Lubbock i think Sept 23rd,

Are you showing at Abilene? I'll be there with Bantam Brahmas and Cornish. REALLY looking forward to it. Decatur is the 24th of Sept with Steve Jones and Andy Barnes judging.

Tim

Are they having the show in Lubbock at the fair grounds?

~ Aspen

Thank you! I was wondering, is there a list of all the Tx people here on byc? like a spreadsheet of sorts? Was thinking it would be great to have info on hand of people near me who sell chicks, teach me how to raise/process meaties (when i get to that point), to trade 'chicken sitting' duties, or ask about show chickens, etc....?

Hi all!

This morning we "inherited" a little red hen who is too small to go in with my big chickens. I think she is about 18 weeks old and is supposed to be a RIR but she never got big.
She is about the size of a bantam. She is really sweet and my boys love her but it's not fair to her to have her in with the big roosters. If you are in the Marble Falls area and have bantams that she could be friends with please let me know.

Thanks so much for looking,
Laurel

Back
Top Bottom