Texas

Allen, I have to take my hat off and place it over my heart and say I am sorry for not posting in the "Texas" topic site first as to where I am from. I posted under the new topic space. Anyway, I live in Hunt, Tx. I hope you and Texas forgive. frankoo

Hi Folks, My daughter-in-law's mom is missing.

Please help us find Connie Dietrech. She was living in Houston area and planning on moving to The Woodlands last time she spoke to any family- That was about two months ago. She described the area as "remote" It is very uncharacteristic of her to not be in contact with her family. Her mom and daughters are frantic with worry.
Connie is married to Danny Moore. Danny has an ex-wife and FIVE children; the youngest is named "Sammy", I think the ex-wife has primary custody but Danny has the kids some week-ends. Danny has worked as a residential carpenter. Danny's mother is Myrtle Moore. Danny Moore may be a practicing member of Alcoholics Anonymous. I think he may have been in a re-hab in Texas in the last year. Connie married Danny Moore in a bar in Houston around six months or so ago. Connie Dietrech is slender, very attractive, in her 40s, usually wears her hair blond but might be brown, has hazel eyes. She likes to wear dresses and high heels, making her often seem taller than her 5'5". Connie has been a bar manager, restaurant hostess, satellite dish salesperson.
She's outgoing. If any of this strikes a bell.. please, please contact me.

and please, if anyone knows of a high traffic forum I should post this in, please let me know. Feel free to copy and post also.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Quote:
I don't know that I can help you but I felt I should mention...I live near The Woodlands (close by, I couldn't afford to live there) and I don't think you could describe any part of it as remote. It is a very well developed area with large multi million dollar homes, many many upscale neighborhoods, a huge mall, world class shopping, a large/long riverwalk lined with upscale dinning throughout. It is also borders Houston and is surrounded by well developed towns and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. The masterplanners made sure that trees were protected and left as many as possible so it feels like living in a forest, but every inch of it is developed. It struck me that describing it as remote seems odd on her part... maybe she was misled or being purposely misleading?
hu.gif

Wish I could be more help...

Quote:
I don't know that I can help you but I felt I should mention...I live near The Woodlands (close by, I couldn't afford to live there) and I don't think you could describe any part of it as remote. It is a very well developed area with large multi million dollar homes, many many upscale neighborhoods, a huge mall, world class shopping, a large/long riverwalk lined with upscale dinning throughout. It is also borders Houston and is surrounded by well developed towns and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. The masterplanners made sure that trees were protected and left as many as possible so it feels like living in a forest, but every inch of it is developed. It struck me that describing it as remote seems odd on her part... maybe she was misled or being purposely misleading?
hu.gif

Wish I could be more help...

Headhen, Thanks so much for responding. I was just dashing to the forum right now to delete my last post... as I have wonderful news. Connie has contacted her daughter and she is fine. That's all I knwo.. I only got a phone message.

Everything I've seen.. and the some good Samaritans.. around and from The Woodlands make it look like a great place.

Back
Top Bottom