Texas

hide.gif
I started a blog... GO BE MEAN!
http://orumpoultry.wordpress.com/
Cute!

Barred Rock and EE's in the layer pen. On the more serious side I'm doing Black and Blue Copper Marans, Ameraucanas and should be getting Silver Laced Wyandotte chicks next week. If my hatch turns out there should be some Olive Eggers in the group.
oooh cool :D

I really want a few of those... But my hubby is pull the whole "not until we get meat birds underway" on me ;) So much for just raising them for eggs. But he did turn rather green when I showed him youtube videos of what he will have to learn how to do. ;) Somehow.. I think its gonna be my job. Funny how that works, huh?

I have a SLW whose a real stinker. She and my GLW are bossy! Ive heard hatchery strains tend to be this way. Are you getting yours from hatchery stock or breeder?

does anyone in the Dallas area have meat birds for sale? Chicks ok.. older ok... heck even old layers might be fine too. We just want to try out hands at meat birds

I'm in Cockrell Hill, I have some birds for you to cook and they are 23 week old cockrells, 1=blue copper maran and 1=blue orpington and 1=black copper maran

Thanks guys.
Love your blog

We're going to need a wing and a prayer here. Frankentruck has broken down again, needs a transmission rebuild and a new oil pan AND a complete list that adds up to about 1500... Not worth it. I can get a new truck for that! Well, a down payment at least...

On top of that, SIL is in hospital with issues involving the unborn. - So I have Skylar, again...

Good news? - One of my EE ladies surprised us all with an egg today. Skylar found it hidden in the shavings in the back!

Back
Top Bottom