Texas

Hi Fellow Texas,

I am trying to sell an 8-month old Swedish Flower Hen roo. I cannot seem to post an auction, and since I'd rather sell him to someone who can pick him up in person anyway, I'm hoping posting this here isn't breaking any rules. Is anyone out there interested? I'd entertain any offers!

KatGold in Austin

Wish I wasn't broke! Id take some! Need any decals or custom tshirts or something?! We could swap?
No not really. Sorry! : (

Still have 29 Guineas, 25 Sussex, 22 Olive Eggers, 2 Bantam Lav Cochins, and 1 Bantam Splash Cochin!! Tomorrow is the LAST day I can ship...after that they become scrambled eggs for the girls.

~ Aspen

It just started to rain here in Austin and everyone in the office jumped up to go look outside
lau.gif
It is amazing how fascinating rain can be when you live in Texas!

Picked up 4 more female ducks yesterday. Two White Pekins, and two Rouens. This morning I found a X-JUMBO egg in their pen!! Wow!! It was twice the size of my other egg! Really impressed with her egg size. It's so funny as they are so chubby they cannot run for very long, so when I try to catch them she'll get tired and just lay down! Such a funny girl. LOL
One of my new Rouens is as mean as a snake! She picked a fight with my geese and WON! That is saying a lot, as my geese can be pretty bossy towards the ducks. I need to get a picture so you can see the size difference!

~ Aspen

Hi, I'm in Joshua Texas. South of Fort Worth. How amazing to see so many neighbors here!

I have a 17 week Maran Roo that needs a new home. For free!! He has the sweetest temperment, very friendly, quiet crow.

Back
Top Bottom