Texascluckers show animal thread!

Pics
Could you tell me how old Ethel and Diamond are in these pics? Do you have a pic of what they will be size wise fully grown? (Daydreaming, which can be dangerous 😆)
These pictures are from August, so Ethel would have been 5 months old and Diamond would have been 1 year and 8 months old. I’ll have to see if I can find any pics of them next to something to show size, but they usually grow to approximately 60 pounds and 21 inches tall (just below my knee at the withers) 🙂

D3F8244F-60D0-4243-B41D-19902A25C253.jpeg

This is Presley. Ain’t he pretty?
DOB: March 16th, 2021
The steer in the back is my sisters steer.

Seriously I’m gonna vent I’m gonna explain my story so the first ever time I showed I went to a prospect show in my town because It was close our town is so unbelievably about who you know how much money you have etc I keep tabs on who wins all the time as well) anyways I’ll show you my heifer vs the heifer that won the girl showing that heifer got to get in a class on her own for some reason it also happens her dad is a big big name in my town anyways my heifer vs hers my heifer was apparently too moderate like HUH? Here is her heifer and mine on show day
I’m jealous! Beautiful!!

Back
Top Bottom