Thank you, BYC folk!

FloridaChickenChick

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Lake County, Florida
Mods, please move this if it's not in the right place, but I'm trying to make sure the right people see it.

Recently I have been reading the Emergencies/Diseases/Injuries and Cures section because now that my chicks are here, I really want to be ready if something awful happens.

I just want to thank EVERYONE who has shared what they know with someone who is distraught over the condition of their chicken. I have read some really inspiring stories here, and I keep thinking about how generous people are with their knowledge, their good wishes, and encouragement -- even offers to personally come help with an injured bird in at least one case! I know that if I have a real crisis, there is a place I can come for help.

I am also impressed with the chicken owners who go above and beyond to care for their birds, and I am more sure than ever that the capacity for love is a divine gift.

Y'all are awesome. I'm so proud to be part of the BYC family and I'm looking forward to the day that I'll be a resource to someone here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom