Thank you, mysterious crazy person!

Quote:
You're just going to sadistically tease me again.
smack.gif

GAH! YES! I must know!!!!
barnie.gif

Congrats Q9!
thumbsup.gif
Ain't it sweet that _______ gifted you? Wow, wish I could give you a hint, but...

I'm not allowed to.
lau.gif

Quote:
No you won't. I am the only one who knows who all gifts each other and there is no one who can make me spill it. Even Nifty.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I believe her! Just look at that duck...

Scary...
hide.gif

I think you are safe eenie, I've been convinced for months that Terrie never ever sleeps, just sits all day and all night just watching me, waiting for me to mess up. Setting there with her finger over the "ah ha! I finally got you" button. And I'm terrified of that duck! Maybe she woulddn't scare me so bad if it was like a cute little baby ducky, but that one gives me the evil eye...
old.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I guess I'm the only one that saw this.
Quote:
I think you are safe eenie

Now, to calculate the probability that that hint was a false clue.
roll.png

(Or, I could be totally wrong and mfb was refering to something else. Or maybe that's what he's trying to make us think. Or, or, um, or... *stack overflow, attempting to recover*

Quote:
I think you are safe eenie

roll.png

(Or, I could be totally wrong and mfb was refering to something else. Or maybe that's what he's trying to make us think. Or, or, um, or... *stack overflow, attempting to recover*

Eenie got one too.......
big_smile.png

Quote:
roll.png

Eenie got one too.......
big_smile.png

Which is why he's mentioning her. He knows there's an extreemly low possibility of it actually being eenie. Thus, we'll be barking up the wrong tree for quite a while.

Or maybe eenie DID actually do it, and also claimed someone bought her one so that noone would suspect it was her who gifted Q9.

*must .. stop .. NOW*

Quote:
Eenie got one too.......
big_smile.png

Which is why he's mentioning her. He knows there's an extreemly low possibility of it actually being eenie. Thus, we'll be barking up the wrong tree for quite a while.

Or maybe eenie DID actually do it, and also claimed someone bought her one so that noone would suspect it was her who gifted Q9.

*must .. stop .. NOW*

23598_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom