Thank you, mysterious crazy person!

You are all barking incorrectly.

lol.png

Quote:
HMMMM! Is she hinting Dawg did it?
gig.gif

in the correct forest, with a credit card?

Imp- Sorry , had to go there.
smack.gif
ing myself

Last edited:
Quote:
No you won't. I am the only one who knows who all gifts each other and there is no one who can make me spill it. Even Nifty.

Terrie, you'll make me cwy!
hit.gif

TM, why would I, of all people, give Q9 a GFM?! I'm still mad at him for getting busted twice in a few months. Have you forgotten who got to LISTEN TO HIM?!

Ok, not THAT mad.

Quote:
No you won't. I am the only one who knows who all gifts each other and there is no one who can make me spill it. Even Nifty.

hit.gif

TM, why would I, of all people, give Q9 a GFM?! I'm still mad at him for getting busted twice in a few months. Have you forgotten who got to LISTEN TO HIM?!

That is actually a very good point.

Terrie, will you PLEASE tell us?!

I suspect MFB. Don't know why, but I do. Either him or Em. They both seem to be getting the greatest amount of pleasure watching me get frustrated.

Quote:
hit.gif

I suspect MFB. Don't know why, but I do. Either him or Em. They both seem to be getting the greatest amount of pleasure watching me get frustrated.

I am indeed getting a lot of pleasure out of this. However, I always find great pleasure in someone else being frustrated. I'm sick and twisted that way. Am I nice enough to GFM you though? Eh, probably not.
big_smile.png

Btw, isn't that a goose on Terrielacy's avatar? What's wrong with his/her beak I've always wondered, but it's definitely not a duck.

Last edited:
Quote:
hit.gif

Ok, I am getting a great amount of pleasure watching you try to figure it out and I do feel a bit guilty about that, so....

one small hint....

It wasn't me. Seriously.

And Em gets pleasure from anything that wiggles, the girl just ain't right. That's why we call her the crazy fish lady.
Besides, you didn't even guess any of the usual suspects....
idunno.gif

I wish I had though, cause this is fun!

Back
Top Bottom