Thank you, mysterious crazy person!

Well a Red Herring is a 'misleading clue'

Herring is a FISH...

Red is a color...

Latin Languages are any romance (french, Italian,Spanish, Romanian) language + half of Gaelic or anything that isn't German, Asian, Islander, or English....

an anagram is a word or acronym that can be made from a set of letters,
like anagrams of lives is evils, but it does not have to use all of the letters.

LEE->

eel
ele
lee

so there... (eels are kinda like fish?)

pop.gif

Quote:
VERY good!

Now all Q9 has to do is tie it all together with ? the other clues.

Okay, so unless Em is a flat out liar, she's NOT the one who did it, since she explicitly stated that she wasn't... In that case, it would make sense that Dodgson was indeed a red herring, since it points to Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland (thank you, Google and Wikipedia!). That was a tough one to figure out - I SERIOUSLY need to brush up on my trivia skills.

Okay, so, I'm now operating with LEE and Lingua Latina. I WILL NOT look at this thread until I have a good guess. Q9, out.

Quote:
VERY good!

Now all Q9 has to do is tie it all together with ? the other clues.

Okay, so unless Em is a flat out liar, she's NOT the one who did it, since she explicitly stated that she wasn't... In that case, it would make sense that Dodgson was indeed a red herring, since it points to Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland (thank you, Google and Wikipedia!). That was a tough one to figure out - I SERIOUSLY need to brush up on my trivia skills.

Okay, so, I'm now operating with LEE and Lingua Latina. I WILL NOT look at this thread until I have a good guess. Q9, out.

th.gif
I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Back
Top Bottom