Thank you to all BYC Members

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Tacampbell1973, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Tacampbell1973

Tacampbell1973 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2013
    Washington State
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that makes this site and its forums possible. All the moderators, administrators, and especially the members. Without all of you people taking the time to post your experience and educate newcomers like myself, I don't know if I would have made it through the first six months of chicken owning. Thank you again to everyone and please keep passing on your knowledge.

3 people like this.
  2. americana-lover

americana-lover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2012
    Michigan
    [​IMG] I totally agree!

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice note!

We have an amazing team of moderator volunteers that work SUPER hard to help keep things running smoothly. Their job is often thankless and filled with people getting mad at them for just trying to keep-the-peace, so nice notes like this are very much appreciated!!!

Also, we have the best community members of any site on the internet! I'm always proud of my association with BYC and how helpful and friendly our members are! So many peeps do what they can to help one another... it's inspirational!

4. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Yes, it is not said often enough - thanks to all who make this possible [​IMG]

5. myskydolphin

myskydolphin Out Of The Brooder

Sep 8, 2013
    Northern California
    I completely agree - as a new chicken owner - I have been able to get all of my newbie questions answered here and love the site. Don't know what I would have done if BYC didn't exist!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
    [​IMG]

6. alibraun

alibraun Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2013
    ohio
    I also want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me, I didn't find this site till I was 7 months into my chicken raising, started with 16 n still scratching!! love it here n yes I tell everyone I can about how great it is!!

7. Suzie

Suzie Overrun With Chickens

Jul 9, 2009
    Auvergne
    Too many individuals to thank for enhancing the education and knowledge I have acquired since joining BYC... thanks to all of you dedicated people!

8. Mr MKK FARMS

Mr MKK FARMS Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Sep 27, 2012
    Thanks people![​IMG]

9. Aaisha

Aaisha Chillin' With My Peeps

i totally agreee, many nice members have helped me find ot genders and breeds, help me tell weather it is a dieseis or ont and many other moderaters, administraters and all have helped me thru the year of chickens.

10. Tacampbell1973

Tacampbell1973 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2013
    Washington State
    My day does not start until I pick up my cup of coffee and scroll through the new posts on BYC. So many people here have such great advice. All of my questions have always been answered fast and courteously. I have only been on this site for about Ithink 5 months or so and already I have made some great friends and been through life events with people that I would have never even had the joy of knowing had it not been for this website.I would be lost with out it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by